Helpful Resources for DeFi Kingdoms
We would firstly like to thank the talented DeFi Kingdoms community! We have been seeing a lot of initiative from our members and cannot wait to showcase all of these new projects.
We will also help support the development of more applications and resources in the DeFi Kingdoms ecosystem through our Grant & Bounty Program.
Introducing the DeFi Kingdoms Grant & Bounty Program
We at DeFi Kingdoms are introducing our Grant & Bounty Program! We are looking for ambitious developers from all over…
Without further ado, let’s break down a few helpful resources that can make your DeFi Kingdoms experience that much better.
Hero Base Stats Sheet
It can be difficult to keep track of which Hero type is ideal for a certain Profession or combat.
Well, look no further. This Hero Base Stats sheet has the primary and secondary base growth parameters for each Hero type.
Hero Base Stats — DeFi Kingdoms
ALL CLASSES Hero Base Stats — All Each Hero has one set of stats, made of primary and secondary stat growth parameters…
This spreadsheet also categorizes Heroes into different classes.
- Dark Knight
- Dread Knight
DeFi Kingdoms Discord
The DeFi Kingdoms Discord server is where the community is most active. From general chatter to technical questions, our Discord server is open to everyone!
Apart from being able to ask our moderation team and community questions, we also have some helpful Discord bots.
Thanks to MrZipper, HeroBot is a nifty Discord bot that showcases the information of all recently listed Heroes in the Tavern.
This bot is particularly helpful if you are unable to access DeFi Kingdoms, or simply want to view Hero information without having to scroll through hundreds of new listings on the Tavern.
By typing “/help” in the #bots-command channel on our Discord server, you can easily retrieve the information of any Hero in DeFi Kingdoms. This includes a Hero’s stats, family tree and more.
There is no doubt about it: community is a huge part of DeFi Kingdoms. We wanted to really emphasize this by allowing our Discord users to interact with one another seamlessly.
Barkeep Kessing is mainly used for tipping other users in JEWEL. A variety of features have been implemented:
- !deposit: Shows your wallet address. If you have no wallet yet a new one will be created for you.
- !balance: Shows your wallet’s balance.
- !getgas: The bot will send you some gas. This command only works if your gas balance is below 0.01. Alias: !gasmeup
- !send 100 [address]: Send or JEWEL to [address].
- !sendmax [address]: Send all of your or JEWEL to [address].
- !tip 100 [user]: Send a tip to mentioned user. Alias: !gift !give
- !tipsplit 100 [user1] [user2]: Split a tip among mentioned users. Alias: !split !splitgift !divide !tipdivide !dividetip
- !tiprandom 100: Tip a random user from the last 20 messages. Alias: !giftrandom
- !rain 100: Distribute a tip amongst the users of the last 20 messages.
- !tipstats: Display the tipping stats top 10. Alias: !tipstatistics
- !burn 100: Burn tokens
- !burnstats: Display the burning stats top 10. Alias: !burnstatistics
- !version: Show the current tipbot version. Alias: !v
- !ping: Responds with “pong!” when the bot is online.
- !hero <Hero ID>: Displays quick info about a given Hero.